hg S’enregistrer le renard du web

le renard du web Index du Forum

hg astuce tutos divers
hg
FAQ FAQ Rechercher Rechercher Membres Membres Groupes Groupes Profil Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Messages Privés Connexion Connexion
The art of computer programming. Is it worth the time invest

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    le renard du web Index du Forum -> Informatique -> Programmation/Coding
hg Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant   hd
Auteur Message
Sebastian

Masculin
Point(s): 13
Moyenne de points: 1,00

Posté le: Sam 16 Juin - 13:20 (2018)    Sujet du message: The art of computer programming. Is it worth the time invest Répondre en citant

HI,

A co-worker recently recommended that I read Knuth's classic "The art of computer programming". I have a lot of respect for this co-worker, but then I've heard some negative things about these books.From what I understand, much of the book revolves around an architecture called MIX. Most of the code in the book is in MIX assembly, and MIX is a purely hypothetical
machine. I have no interest in ever programming in assembly, and I don't really feel bad about that considering that the set of problems where assembly makes sense is very small.
Is Knuth's set still relevant? Is it still worth reading, or should I get some other, newer set of books which maintain the same degree of mathematical rigour without using an ancient hypothetical machine for examples?My purpose in reading this set would be to extend the range of problems I can solve with computers. I've heard people say it won't make you a better programmer, but if it gives me new tools for use in problem solving, that aren't as easily available from other sources then I want to read it. If you think its outdated, I humbly ask what books you think should replace it on my bookshelf.

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet. 

References:
https://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=246208
Cloud Overview Example

Thank you. 

Publicité

Posté le: Sam 16 Juin - 13:20 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

bg bd
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    le renard du web Index du Forum -> Informatique -> Programmation/Coding Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure

Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Optimisé pour Mozilla Firefox

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
bg bd

hg hd
bg bd

:: Vista Forum Thème par MT / MT37 :: http://vista-forum.ebboard.com/index.php :: Vista Forum - © 2009 ::